Why Shop with Contractors Home Appliances?
- We Are Experts and Experienced
- We Eat, Sleep and Breathe Appliances (Well, maybe not eat!)
- We Feature All Major Appliance Brands
- We Know Our Products Inside and Out, That's What We Do
We Custom Design Builders and Contractors Packages
- Extended Warranties Are Available
- Provide the Perfect Appliances for New Construction, Remodels or Renovation
- Small to Large
- We Have a Great Selection, Excellent Value and Unmatched Customer Service
An Independent Appliance Dealer
There are many reasons why consumers choose Contractors Home Appliances in East Granby, CT and West Springfield, MA. As an independent appliance dealer, you can’t beat our personalized service and dedication to our customers.
Jenn-Air Select Supplier
Contractor‘s Home Appliances is proud to be a Jenn-Air Select Supplier. We carry all the latest styles and appliances to outfit your home with the best of modern amenities. Take a look at some of the great Jenn-Air products we carry.
Monogram Select Supplier
Contractor‘s Home Appliances is also proud to be a Monogram Select Supplier. We carry all the latest styles and appliances to outfit your home with the best of modern amenities. Take a look at some of the great Monogram products we carry.
Why Buy from a Small Business or Independent Dealer?
- Buying from a small business supports locally owned businesses in your community.
- Buying from a small business stimulates the local economy and encourages growth.
- Independent dealers carry a wide variety of appliances.
- Independent dealers specialize in appliances and are experts in what they do.
- Independent dealers provide customized customer care, there’s no “big box retailer" mentality.
Why Consumers Shop with Us
- We are a family owned business operating since 1979.
- We offer a variety of appliances.
- We have excellent after sale support.
- We have a great history and reputation.
- Our sales staff is non-commission.
- We don’t have the “National Big Box Retailer" mentality.
- We get it right the first time.
- We sell all major brands.
- We are solution finders and problem solvers.
- We are specialists, the appliance experts.
- We help you make the smart choice.
The 10 Commandments of Appliance Shopping
I. When selecting a cooking product or dryer, know your fuel source. Is it electric, gas or liquid propane?
II. Have an idea of venting configurations. Will it be vented out or re-circulated? Will it be an updraft or downdraft?
III. When selecting an oven, will it be convection or non-convection? If unsure how convection works, ask your appliance salesperson.
IV. Know your dimensions. What space do you have available for your refrigerator, cook-top, stove, oven etc.? If you have plans, bring them along and show them to your salesperson.
V. Obtain your appliance specifications prior to having cabinets ordered or counters installed.
VI. Carefully prep utilities for retrofits. When retrofitting an existing kitchen for a new appliance, carefully survey the space before drilling holes, modifying the opening or cutting cabinetry.
VII. Always check for inadequate cabinet clearance and interference with other appliances. Clearance and interference issues are typically a direct result of improper planning.
VIII. Prepare the power supplies and vent requirements properly. You don’t want to have an appliance installed toward the end of a job only to discover that the rough in is incorrect or that there isn’t sufficient clearance to run ventilation through the ceiling.
IX. When purchasing a dishwasher, know if you have hard water.
X. Prepare the job site for appliance delivery. Some appliances are so large and heavy that a strategic plan is necessary.
Shop with Confidence
If you have any questions regarding the products or the brands that we offer, feel free to call or email us and talk to our experts. We would love to discuss our products with you. Or if you are looking to buy appliances where the contractors buy, then call us today.